About me... My name is Megan Morgan and I am a junior at the University of South Alabama pursuing a double major in Mathematics and Secondary Education. Teaching has always been a passion to me; just to see that light bulb come on when a student finally understands what you were trying to teach them is one of the most rewarding aspects of teaching.
My Teaching Philosophy

Monday, April 20, 2009

Blogs in schools

I was not even sure what a blog was until I took the EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. Now, I am not so sure that a blog would not be a bad idea to have in a classroom. The teacher would no longer had five students at his/her desk asking "I was absent and I need the work that we did in class". Now all the teacher has to say is "Go look on the class blog to get your assignments". There is no more looking up three different days of assignments to give to each student. This takes time away from the rest of the class and the class time. All the teacher has to do now is upload the assignments every day or once a week so that the students can see what they missed if they were absent.

No comments:

Post a Comment