About me... My name is Megan Morgan and I am a junior at the University of South Alabama pursuing a double major in Mathematics and Secondary Education. Teaching has always been a passion to me; just to see that light bulb come on when a student finally understands what you were trying to teach them is one of the most rewarding aspects of teaching.
My Teaching Philosophy

Monday, April 20, 2009

Being Passionate

Every teacher that has passion for what they do is going to be a great teacher, they just will not be able to help it. Passion is what fuels teachers. It fuels them to go to work everyday; to make new, fun, and exciting lectures; and to teach even though they do not get paid enough to do what they are doing. I say this because teachers teach our future judges, doctors, teachers, presidents, and so on. The better education that a student gets, the better chance they have of being successful in life. Their success starts with us teachers who give them the knowledge they need to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment